Other Voices is hiring!
Other Voices is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
South Wind Blows are currently looking to contract a Digital Marketing Manager for a three month period from October to December 2020. This role may be expanded into 2021.
- Plan and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing activity including website, social media channels, streaming, databases, content creation, email marketing and more.
- Manage all creative direction for digital activity and PR campaigns in collaboration with Development, Programming and other departments.
- Create compelling social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Strong SEO skills including execution and analysis.
- Devise and create digital content.
- Identify the latest trends in digital and social and be active in developing the digital footprint of our work.
- Monitor and report metrics across all digital channels.
- Preparation of digital reports for internal and external use.
- Liaise with managers & bands & sponsors / funders in the run up to and during each Other Voices event regarding promo, social media, content creation ++
- Report to and collaborate with the Company Directors and Head of Development, across all related projects.
- A Digital Marketing qualification or qualification in any relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital role or company.
- Experience working in events and or TV/film.
- Proficient knowledge of all social media platforms and the relevant audiences of each – knowledge of live streaming across these platforms is essential.
- Strong understanding of how to execute and analyse SEO.
- Solid understanding of email marketing and how to analyse the results.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Strong copywriting skills that speak to multiple audiences.
- Creative, forward thinking and innovative mindset.
- Outstanding communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and communicate with team.
- Proficient in the Microsoft & G-Suite (Outlook, Google Docs, PowerPoint etc.)
- Basic ability to capture and edit content such as photo and video pieces.
- Experience in promotion of events to a domestic and/or international audience.
- Experience working in the music industry
- A passion for the arts and music specifically.
Please send CV’s and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
//Applications will be viewed internally and by an external panel - your CV submission to South Wind Blows will be deemed as your consent in this regard //
We look forward to hearing from you!
Who Are We?
South Wind Blows is a production company that has been at the forefront of music television and cultural programming for over thirty years, celebrating what’s about to happen and capturing what’s about to disappear. South Wind Blows principals are Philip King, Nuala O’Connor and Tina O’Reilly, who are highly respected leading professionals in the area of creative and cultural production.
South Wind Blows created Ireland's best-known music series and festival, Other Voices. Now in its nineteenth year, Other Voices continues to grow and evolve. Starting out 19 years ago as a music television show on RTE in a 90 - capacity church in Dingle, it has grown into an established and widely respected festival and brand alongside its television offering, bringing Other Voices events across the world to Berlin, Cardigan, London, New York, Austin and elsewhere. With an extensive archive and a wealth of content at its disposal, Other Voices has grown into a sizable digital entity, alongside it’s in-person events.
Most recently during the covid-19 pandemic, South Wind Blows brought you 'Other Voices Courage', which has been viewed over 2 million times globally. This series was streamed live across Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and on RTÉ.ie with artists responding to comments from each platform in real time